Show Side Menu
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999

How to Change Your Name or Address

If you have moved and are still within our practice catchment area you will need to change your address on your medical records. If you have recently had a name change i.e. marriage or by deed poll your name will need to be amended.

The best way to do this is to click here to download and complete the form. For this change to be processed we will need a proof of address or name i.e. utility bill/marriage certificate.

You can return the form by post, by email to or you can post your forms and copies of ID through the surgery letterbox which is located on the side door in our car park. Please do not hand the forms into the practice in person whilst we are maintaining social distancing.

We aim to process any changes within 2 working days.

Local Services, Let